1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by brandonj20071, Jun 16, 2014.

1. brandonj20071

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my boyfriend is moving over 200 miles away tomorrow and i already miss him. He has been my rock through everything. He helped me to get through my depression and the first time he saw my scars he hugged me for what seemed like forever and we both cried about it.
    Whenever i was bullied for being bisexual he was always there for me, he actually punched one person because they bullied me

He hasnt even moved yet and i can hardly cope. i dont know how ill be able to live without him he is amazing. When he is hugging me i feel so safe like nothing in the world could harm me
    But now hes leaving and i dont know what to do with myself he made the empty hole in my heart full but now i feel like an even bigger hole is being punched through my heart that is impossible to repair or heal

2. Sidekick

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so sorry. I know what its like, My girlfriend moved away from me recently too and It feels like the world is crashing down around you. But you will pull through it. If your love is strong enough hopefully the distance wont hurt the relationship.Stay strong, i know its tough.

3. Clay

It'll get better. Don't do anything rash. <3

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)

I'm sorry you're going through this pain. Things DO get better. Please just hang in there.