1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favoring friends over cuteness

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Water lover, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Well you can tell from the title this is going to be a very personally shallow topic. I have had this problem where I have two best friends Like I could love both of them to death so freaking much. I try to always veiw both of them as friends but now the lines are getting blurred and hell I am not even open yet. One of the problems is they literally live right next to each other (I know how perfect could it get) but the really cute one has a super busy schedule so I can't ever really spend the night there or hang out for long. I am starting to feel really guilty because I am hanging out with the not so cute one so I can just be around his best friend (this is where the shallow part comes into play). I have been best friends with them for over a year now and well I love them both the same way in that sense. What I am asking is there a way to like magicaly turn off you "shallow_ass_thinking" and just get to a point in which I don't feel guilty about going over there? I wouldn't feel guilt at all if I wasn't best friends with both of them and being so at equal amounts because the side of me that says be friends is yelling, "you stupid ass whole why are you doing this. You can't use one of them to get to the other even though you like them as friends the most". Along with my other half of my mind in gay mode saying, "Calm down it's not like anything will ever happen between you and your straight best friend so why not just enjoy the most of the view as you can now". What I really want to do is just view them as friends like it should be like it used to be because I am tired of my life getting complicated and having drama in it.:bang::bang::bang::bang: