1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet friend hits on me.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Early Puberty, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Early Puberty

I will explain this fast.
    A friend from the internet that has the same age as me, who helped me whilst I was confused about my sexuality(whilst he was sure of his own), hits on me, or confesses he is in love with me.
    e traded pictures of eachothers faces and he thought I was cute, I told him he was too but he tried to state I was cuter.
    We met on a roleplaying server where we for instance "Erectional roleplayed" with eachother. He hasn't known me for long but we're open to eachother and talk about lifes problems.
    He sometimes does stuff as "-kisses (my name/character's name)-" when we roleplay.
    But this time after we showed eachother how we look, he said this:
    "You are cute. -kisses neo-"
    Then I blush. He quickly leaves the server and doesn't respond when I try to contact him. He usually tells me when or why he leaves but this time I think it was for what he said, and I think he really meant it. :icon_redf
    I am not sure I like him in that way though, and I allready have someone I like, I am not sure if he likes me though. I've told him about the crush /and/ he has told me that he has none.
    I am confused and I really don't want to hurt his feelings, if you have been in a situation like this, please give me some advice. :help:

2. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I were in that situation, I'd just ask him about it. My wording would be something along the lines of "You've been complimenting me lately, and you act kind of like we're partners when we role play. Why is that?" Though you can word it however you like. You might or might not get a straight answer, but it's worth a shot.