1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infidelity?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KauanSitten, Jun 17, 2014.

1. KauanSitten

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi there! :smilewave

I guess I need some advice.. So, I've been dating this girl for about 7 months now and everything's always been fine, but a few weeks ago, this guy from our school writes me on facebook and finally asks me to go eat some ice cream with him. I agreed immediately and didn't think of it as a date, but the problem was that he didn't know I had a gf and everyone tells me that he has a crush on me. Of course, my gf is kinda jealous too..
    By now, he knows I'm in a relationship and he said he just wants to be friends. But now, I start to think about him and sometimes even fantasize...
    Now the even bigger problem is that I've never slept with a men, only with my gf, but I've always wanted to know what it's like.. But if I do, I'll destroy the relationship and I don't want to. I'd wish to spend the rest of my life with her, but then again, I'd never have had sex with a man...
    So maybe anyone knows what to do..? :slight_smile:

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you either don't cheat on ur gf and break up with her or cheat on ur gf and break her heart for a guy that doesn't care about you. Or don't cheat and be faithful

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unless you have a very open relationship with your girlfriend, you can't follow this up without risking everything and causing a lot of hurt and damaged feelings.

Fidelity is the unwritten contract you enter into in a relationship (unless both parties agree to a different arrangement).