1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One of my male friends hates me now for not spending enough time with him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stocking, Jun 17, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    He's the first guy I ever admitted to being a lesbian to who was straight like usual I got the are your gay or are you actually bi and then he asked if I was a pure lesbian . I told him I was lesbian and had no interest in men . We agreed to be friends and it seems like he accepted it and stopped acting like that . Now we also chat online play an online game together . For the first week we talked every day online and got along as friends , he complained about me not adding him as a friend right away online which I didn't because I like to test people out if their good friends before adding them . Last week was the straw that broke the camel's back I had to work over time last week and was called in by my job to do extra work so thinking i needed the money to pay some bills I did . Also I was out celebrating my anniversary with my parents so I was very busy Last week . Today He got upset because 5 mins after logging on I did not talk to him for 5 mins and he said this in chat I don't want to be friends with you I asked him why , then he said It's because I don't like you I don't like your attitude and I don't like your personalty and your a selfish person I can live without When i explained I work over time and I couldn't get on he said they were excuses and said what's your excuse this time and explain why you can't spend time with me and told me I couldn't give him the time of day when I was online when I always talked to him but that wasn't enough . Then he said I seem to have this problem with lesbians most of you are just selfish . I was shocked thinking wow I spend time with this guy and talk to him all the time when I'm online on that site and still end up being called selfish and insulted . I still don't get why he thought I was selfish .
    I guess I can't be friends with guys after all no matter what I do I give them attention it's not enough , I give them less attention I'm a bitch it's even happening with a guy at work . I'm wondering what the hell did I do wrong :tantrum:
    what do you guys think happened because I'm dumbfounded and confused :confused:

#1 stocking, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  2. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    He talks about you as if your some kind of play thing. You are your own person. Is that the type of person you want in your life?

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    We ended our friendship but i can't help but think what did I do wrong and why did he act like that ?:confused:

4. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    some people try to make you feel bad about yourself because your gay or lesbian
    happened with me on a dating app he told me i should be a girl he will pay me what it takes what a nice guy ^^
    anyway people like that are everywhere
    and dont worry i always dream of having a lesbian best friend i don't think there is anything wrong with you if i was there we would make the best friends ^^

5. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Anyone who makes you feel guilty about the way you live your life is poisonous. People like that use guilt to control you. Thank God that friendship is done. What are you going to do about that other controlling guy at work?

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I no longer work with him . He acts the same way he gets mad even if I say hi to him and then complains about how the way I say hi to him isn't too enthusiastic enough he too made me feel guilty I got so sick of it I prefer to work by myself now it's much more peaceful and I don't go nuts .

7. lovely lesbian

What an idiot!