1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I walk a lonely road...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheJackson, Jun 18, 2014.

1. TheJackson

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone,

So I'm 15 and out only to my closest of friends(as my information suggests). I feel like the only gay guy in my entire high school.I'm lucky enough to have a handful of bi and pansexual girls as some of my closest friends but there are virtually no other guys. I myself do not consider myself very outward in my homosexuality, as many people were shocked when I first told them, but I fail to see anyone else. I have a huge inexplicable crush on a guy in my grade who sends me mixed messages, as he'll act semi-romantic and flirty when we're alone together but immediately reverts into something else when surrounded by other groups of people. I act very straight to those who still do not know, he being one of those people who don't know, and something weird is that we'll talk about girls in the presence of others but neither of us (my reasons being obvious) will bring it up when alone.

Basically, my post comes down to two major points.:help:
    Is there anyway to tell if my crush is straight/gay/bi/pan/etc. without asking him?
    Will I ever find a proper group of gay friends in high school? Like what are the odds of finding someone else?

2. softbutch5765

Without asking him? Well, you can bring up topics about what he thinks about gay people. But since he doesn't show many hints, it's best to simply ask him what he thinks about you.

The odds vary, depending on location, culture, etc. Not sure about it. But if there are any lgbt teen meetups in your area, try to attend them. They may not be in the same highschool, but at least you would have more friends. :slight_smile: