1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mum hates me :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by brandonj20071, Jun 19, 2014.

1. brandonj20071

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mum just found out that i am bisexual and now shes calling me pathetic and ridiculous and that i dont know what i want at this age :tears: she knows about my boyfriend and that hes just moved and shes sayin that i dont love him. seriously this is the last thing i need

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to hear that

I don't have any advice for you personally. But hang on, it gets better. Really.

Hugs (*hug*)

3. Phoenix Rising

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It sounds like your mother is in denial. It's okay, it happens. What isn't cool is her putting you down for being honest with her...she is not doing her job as a mother. If she wants to believe that you are confused, then let her think that. You know who you are and what you want, and that's all that matters. Hell, I knew something was up with me when I was like 6. At any rate, you can't change who you are or what you feel, and neither can she. You are who you are, and she needs to love you for who you are. She may come around, or she may not, but at any rate, it is not your obligation to change yourself for anyone else, not family, not a potential partner, not anybody. Always be true to you.