1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finding someone who isn't looking to hook up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gaycrohnie, Jun 20, 2014.

1. gaycrohnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's so hard to find guys who want something more meaningful. Where do you guys go? There don't seem to be any good sites.

2. LetLoveIn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I use a dating app. I totally get the challenge in finding someone who wants more; it's really discouraging at times. There are good people on there. Just be totally honest on your profile and straightforward. That is the best way to weed out those who just wanna bonk and those who want a relationship. Don't give up hope. There is someone out there for you. Trust me. (*hug*)

3. PrettyConfused

Even though I don't have experience, I think it would be easier to find people willing to have a relationship rather than just a hook-up by going out to different places like a LGBT meet-up. Maybe there are some meet-ups around your city? I reckon it would be easier to decide whether the person wants something more meaningful in person rather than online. I hope I was helpful :slight_smile:

4. Gallatin

Just a reminder, please don't mention specific dating sites or apps! Thanks y'all. :slight_smile: