1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she homophobic?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dryad, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a friend who looks like she's living in her own world. She's very religious, almost always happy (and when she's not, it will be due to reasons like PMS etc), acts like she thinks everyone is her friend, loves hugs... But don't think of her as an altruist or anything. She just acts like there is no bad things in the world, like she has forgotten of them. When you talk to her about your problems, she just waits for you to finish, says it's gonna be ok, and that's it. And if she's moody or tired, she won't even listen. Now, the problem is, I don't know if she's homophobic or not. She seems to not care at all. When I was dating a girl, she didn't even mention it, like she forgot it the moment I told her. Whenever I mentioned it, she smiled and changed the subject. Whenever I tell her something about girls she does the same thing. The "it's ok" smile, but we don't talk more about it. Now I'm dating a boy and she asks if my relationship is doing ok, she says nice things about him and how good we look together. She still doesn't care much, but she listens and comments some things. I want to be open with her and act natural about my attraction to girls, talk about my crushes, share my concerns etc but I don't know if she feels indifferent, awkward or plain disgusted about it. :confused: