1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the same question... but i'm going crazy. does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by fresh26, Jun 22, 2014.

1. fresh26

so this is my problem.
    i know this kind of questions are boring and stupid because usually the answer is something that we know but we're afraid to accept and even though this is the second time it happens to me, still makes me very confused.

everything started when i met him, we've seen each other at the gym and crossed looks once in a while but never spoke to each other, suddenly another friend we have in come introduces to us and my crush starts asking me questions and actively ask me out. time passes and we become good friends and i tell him that im bisexual. he starts telling me that my situation is awful that i should follow God's plan and stuff and stop being gay, meanwhile he looks very interested in what i do, he invites me to do everything he does (watch movies, watch tv shows, go eat, be his gym partner...). even though he knew i am bisexual he constantly gets in underwear and wrestles me, last time i said i felt his butt and balls and he started to rub them on me. he usually jokes with me in ways that he usually doesn't joke with other people, specially man, (he bites me, he tries to wrestle with me every time he wants, and he likes me to joke of the things that make him laugh). one night we got very drunk and i told him i was in a relationship and then he again told me that that wasn't supposed to happen and then when i said i was having sex he just started to hit me. then one day he got really drunk and called me saying the same things. all of a sudden, one day we were drinking and he tells me that when he was young (like six years ago) he believed he liked a boy because of the way he was treating him (really nice and paying attention to him) but then he decided that it was wrong.
    point is that i don't know if he actually likes me or what is happening, is it normal straight acting behavior or what?
    please help?!

#1 fresh26, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  2. Dactyl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He sounds like he's going through denial about his own sexuality, and because he knows you're bi he's just trying to get as close to you as possible.

Maybe you should talk to him about all of this?

3. robclem21

Not sure exactly what you are looking for out of this situation. If you know, maybe that will help you more than we can.

Even if he does like you, it sounds like it could be years before he is ever ready to take any sort of step into a relationship. It does sound like he may have some sort of physical curiosity but the emotional and pyschological side does seem deeply repressed. If you want a good friendship, it kinda seems like that may be possible, but a relationship might be further off than it seems.

4. jazzcourse

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Rob is right.

And don't become this guys punching bag. You can't have that, it's no good. Being the object of interest/confusion for a deeply conflicted person is a road to pain.

Hang in there...

5. fresh26

at first i wanted to try something with him, but i dont know. i thought i wanted him. i understand what its to be behind an insecure person and just be literary the "hey im curious lets do something" friend, so that part i definitely dont want to do it again. i told him i liked him actually and he reacted kind of cool, he told me that he wasnt interested in boys so i guess its the end, thank for the replies though. he doesnt talk to me as much as before so i think its pretty much over.