1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Straight" Crush Sign Reading- The Cathartic Master List

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jazzcourse, Jun 22, 2014.

1. jazzcourse

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey Guys,

I was just reading heythere's thread, and I had the idea for this thread :slight_smile: I know I have been caught in analysis paralysis from reading the signs from the guy who seems to like you, maybe even love you, but won't for the love of Moses just say it.

I thought it might be cathartic and funny to make a big list of them. Since a lot of time there is pain attached to the ambiguity, I think we all need a big damn laugh.

I'll start with 2 funny favorites: "straight" guy play wrestles aggressively to cause erection, then pulls down pants of friend to stare at said erection. How hetero! "Straight" guy repeatedly expresses wish to travel and "get away with you," while also using we/us/our to refer to the two of you. Not gay at all, right?????
    :roflmao:

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's either gay or bisexual . why is it when men show curiosity like sexuality he's called gay right away and not give the option of bisexual ?

3. jazzcourse

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know, but I've always found it annoying, and I think the language of my post accidentally excluded Bi-ness even though I didn't mean to.

I can remember as young guy having a huge crush on my friend's mom and my other guy friend at the same time, and I automatically was terrified I was gay and that the guy feelings invalidated the girl feelings. It's unfortunate....

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's ok it happens .