1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship advice (Please)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by goldenbatman, Jun 23, 2014.

1. goldenbatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Now it is the 3rd or 4th week of this relationship. We hung out before and we were out late on night as friends and then the next day she came over to my other friends house. We were all super tried so we all desired to take a nap on the floor so we did. I was on the ground and it was near the fire. The house was cold so we all cuddled together. My friend was in between us and when she got up then it was just me and her spooning on the ground. I knew that I wanted to get closer to her so I did and she liked it. I had to leave so that is Chapter one.
    Then I got her out of an abusive relationship with this drunkin jerk. Anyway we run a class together and class was canceled so it was just me and her. I told her that I love her and we started to make out for about 10 minutes (It was great). Then she hugged me for another 5 minutes. We left each other arms and went through the weeks. We see eachother from time to time. I even met her family and they love me and I love her. So fast forward to today..........
    Now she doesn't talk to me. I try to strike up a conversation over text and nothing; if I get a reply it is nothing meaningful or just bs. i want to see her and talk to her but she has 3 jobs and a busy family. I still love her and I think she wants to have sex but I don't have the emotional conection that I want with her. She means the world to me and I understand that she is busy most of the time but I feel like I am making all the efforts for this relationship so I do not know if I want to continue due to the lack of her responses and her want to talk. What do you think i should do??? :help:

2. rich96

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Did she say "i love you too"? and maybe she just needs some time to process her thoughts, something internal may be going on. Definitely keep putting forth effort (because you want to and can at least say you did try), wait a day or two, chill out. If she doesn't say anything after the wait, text her and tell her that the way she's acting is very off-putting and you don't like it, mention that a relationship only works with both of you trying and that you're there if she needs to talk about anything. Ask her to dinner, so you both can talk about it while eating a nice meal.

3. goldenbatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Yes she did say I love you! Thanks for the input