1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by eod nhoj, Jun 24, 2014.

1. eod nhoj

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I went to my friends house to just chill. All my friends are straight and know that I think that they are attractive. That night he asks a few questions about how I came about knowing I was bi and stuff relating to it. As the night drags on he slowly gets to a point of saying he thinks he is bi curious and that he wants to experiment. I am token back by surprise that this was actually happening. We were both nervous and being a virgin I did not know what to do he asks if I want to kiss and see where it goes from there but I've never kissed before. After a bunch of nervous tension he kisses me and Ai was not expecting it and say something while he's kissing me. By that time it's daytime so we go out to smoke and he says he doesn't think he is bi and that it wasn't just cause of me. I can't stop thinking about it and want to try again. He just got out of a relationship where he had bought the girl a promise ring and they have been dating a lil over 2 years I think. I feel like I'm betraying his trust because he made me promise not to tell but I can't stop thinking about it and need help.