1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice please.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bisexualgirl92, Jun 24, 2014.

1. bisexualgirl92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I came out to my boyfriend that I was Bisexual and a gender queer and he took it really well and so he decided that he should let his parents know as well since im not one to hide things from my boyfriends parents. Well they didn't take it so well now they are threatening me and my boyfriend that if we do not break up they will make it so we never talk or see each other again. :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:
    So now we have to keep our relationship a secret. I tell him to stand up for our relationship but he won't and it is really hurting our relationship. I just don't know what to do....

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Wow.

That's crazy :dry:

Firstly, big hug for you! (*hug*)

:slight_smile:

Secondly, do you know why your boyfriend's parents has this behaviour? Because they don't accept your bisexuality, your being genderqueer or both?

If you don't mind, how old are you and your boyfriend?

3. kelly96

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Maybe hes afraid of standing up for your relationship because he's afraid that if he loses he'll lose your relationship and it would be better for yous to have a secret relationship than none at all. If its possible try to get the four of yous to sit down and discuss the problem that his parents have with you. obviously its to do with the fact that your bi and gender queer but maybe if you explain things to them and get them to listen to your side of the story it might help.