1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cut off..?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by frxstrating, Jun 24, 2014.

1. frxstrating

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello again, friends!

Recently, I came out to my crush. A couple months later, I expressed my feelings toward this person. (You may be able to read a but about this in my earlier threads.) Due to this, all means of communication have been cut off between us. Whether I may see him at school or text or social media networking, he always tries his best to ignore me and continue on/ignore my message even though I see he's retweed/liked pictures. Also, my very, VERY close friend has been trying to help me with this and I asked her if she was getting any responses via text from him and she said that she was. Now, this confused me. He wasn't always a texter, nor did he ever enjoy the presence of my friend, and he responds to her. I have been his friend for the past two years, and I think only for the past year.

Now, could people give me answers as to why this could be happening? He is still very social with our friend group but I am the main one he ignores. Is he a homophobe? Does he just not like me anymore? Is it "over"?

Thanks again for bearing with me in my boring threads. :lol: