1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my best friend bisexual

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jamielee, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Jamielee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been a closeted bisexual for years now but I am kind of camp so some people do question my sexuality. I've know this guy ever since we were in nursery and lately there has been so much sexual tension between us. For example, he always playfights with me and talks about my arse, he's shown me his cock numerous times, and when his girlfriend is around he'll dry hump her hard infront of me and watch me in my eyes as he's doing it.
    Whenever we playfight, he always bends me over...

Last week, me and all our friends were chilling at his house and I was sat on the bed with my legs crossed and hands on my knees, and he layed on the bed sideways so his cock was touching my hand, at this point it was flaccid but was still big and girthy. I noticed as he were talking, he was brushing on my hand more so I moved my hand and put it infront of me on the bed, so then he layed face down, so his cock was layed on my hand. He then started kissing his girlfriend but he was girating on my hand, and his cock then got hard. I didn't move my hand because it felt amazing! It felt massive! After about 2 minutes of girating on my hand, he stopped kissing his girlfriend, looked at me, smiled and carried on kissing. At this point I felt a bit awkward, so I moved my hand to my knee again, he onced moved again, so his cock was facing me and touching my hand again, and I could see the bulge in his tight pe shorts.

The next day, we were smoking and I blew the smoke in his face and he asked me " do you want to have sex with me?" I replied "what?" He then said "do you want to have sex with me? You blew the smoke in my face which means you want to shag me" but then we just laughed it off because i was completely oblivious to this indication.

One time, we watched a movie together and he layed his head on my bum and said "you're arse is the perfect cushion, it's peng" and after the movie had finished he started rapping and making it up as he went along. One of the lines he said were "I got everything you need so come get this dick" and pointed at me and gestured it towards his cock

Could he be a possible bisexual like me or is it just flirty banter?
    Please reply, I need other peoples opinions:bang:

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    he seems bi, thats WAY to much flirty especially if he let you feel his cock, you might want to get other peoples opinions though

3. Trooper

Sounds like he might just be a douchebag (no offense to your friend, it's just his behavior). I wouldn't risk doing anything. Furthermore, he has a girlfriend so even if he is bisexual, he should be off-limits.