1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lucystar1, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Lucystar1

Lucystar1 Guest

Ok so I am a newly wed, I have been married 4 months and am way happy with him but the only problem is he hates that I'm bi!
    I've been bi since I was 14 and have girlfriends and such but now that I'm married I am kinda regretting and think about girls quite often. Idk what to do! :/ I love him but I also want to be able to have a sexual relationship with this girl.

2. Dactyl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The fact that you're married to someone means you should try and remain committed to them, and resist temptation from others. That's literally a big part of marriage, you swore to be loyal to him and only him. There's a difference between him hating that you're bi, and hating that you like other people sexually, and want to be with them. I'm sure he'd be the same way if you liked other men! No one likes to hear that their new husband finds other people attractive(enough to want to be with them instead of their partner)?

If you really don't like being with him, and you really want to get this girl, then stop stringing him a long and tell him how you feel.

#2 Dactyl, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014