1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my life is over like omg

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thelostboyxxx, Jun 27, 2014.

1. thelostboyxxx

i really feel worth less like all the time i have no job not only that my friends are in french what can make my life suck even more oh great my half brother live with me now that guy is so d annoying hate that guy when he come around they bow down to him i just hate it it just hurt's that fface he have not change i can see the same d annoying music he still does not do a d thing in this house my gid dysphoria senses is tingling now its the clothes my mom bought me non of them had my favorite colors in that mess i'ma color boy those clothes was just to boring for me she get's mad or what not all cause i said i did not like the clothes she all like i pay good money for these clothes young lady all i'm thinking is blah blah blah and blah blah she never even try to listen to what i have to say even if i told her that so i did not say nothing about it :help::bang::dry:

2. nathanxalex

nathanxalex Guest

you should try to tell your brother how you feel