1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtf... i think my nephew my be gay

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dudewhat, Jun 27, 2014.

1. dudewhat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok me(17 and my nephew(15) have always been really close. But he's been showin signs that I haven't really picked up on until now.... Ok, first he's a big homophobe(saying he was scared of gay people cuz he thinks they're gonna bum him), he used to talk about killing gay people and stuff similar, he would say "How could you look at a man and be attracted to him" and talk about how grossed out he was.

When we were younger he said he didn't want to eat hot dogs all a sudden one day. I didn't attribute this to him being a closet then but instead thought he was just paranoid of what they put in processed meats. He did still eat other lunch meats tho, he just wouldn't eat hot dogs and when i asked him why, he wouldn't tell me. he probably hasn't eaten a hotdog since

He would be really close to me and write me notes when he had to leave and when he'd come to stay the night over my house he would go to sleep on the floor and i'd wake to him in my bed or if he was at the botttom of my bed, by morning he'd be at the top with me. he also does other little things like we'll be sitting on a completely different side of a room and he'd get up and come just to sit behind me. there were times when
    he'd come out of the bathroom having "used" it and his hands would smell like....

I just thought he was kinda dumb or somethin and was too lazy to get extra tissue but why tf would you use your hand? he's tried to say other ppl were gay like my brother and my dad and he keeps asking me "is there anything you would like to tell me that you didn't want to a long time ago" and when he was going on about my dad being a secret homo all this time he kept talking about trying to kill him. I really wish he'd f*ck off and stop spreadin so many lies.

You know, I've always been a very obvervant person, a empath. When we were at a store and he saw a gay couple coming toward us he made a big deal about it and I jokingly held him in place and when the guys walked by my nephew whispered "Go! Go!" and pushed me
    And as they were walking off one of the guys looked back and smiled at him, almost a been there done that laugh, and yea, i knew why he did it. maybe he might not be gay and might just be a homophobe but as much as he's fighting it do you actually think he believes it. i heard gays always know they're gay

2. William

Well from my experience,I would say he's fighting the fact, and sooner or later he'll accept himself.

3. dudewhat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yeah i'll support him love is love but how do i convince him i'm straight? i asked him why he thought that he said that with all that's going on with my dad and how my brother's gay. that must mean i'm gay and it's like dude wtf

4. William

Well, if you feel completely uncomfortable tell him to fuck off. But I would advise against that. It's likely he's coming to terms with himself, so just let him be.

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, just reading your post does not make me think your nephew is gay. Those are not really good reasons to suspect anything.
    Either way, he'll probably know more soon enough, and he should come to any realization by his own means.

As for him thinking you're gay - I'm sure that'll pass, because it doesn't sound very serious.