1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

straight guy confusing friendship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by imsofancy92, Jun 28, 2014.

1. imsofancy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So ive gotten really close with one of my friend whos undergoing a divorce. Hes really cool and really cute and we feel really comfortable around eachother. He sneaks kisses at unexpected moments or places, likes to snuggle and hold hands and stuff. Its really alot of fun, we dont even do anything sexual. We talk alot, and hes like the only guy that actually seems to listen. Everything feels so natural but i dont wanna confuse him or make him.feel uncomfortable. And i feel kindkf guilty too even tho we havent done anything. Is this like an extended friend zone or a bromance. I dont even know.

2. IG88

Definitely hold off on the cuddling/kissing, etc. until the divorce is finalized. Otherwise it will backfire for your friend if it came out.

3. imsofancy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thats the least of either of our worries. Ive never met her and the divorce isnt happening bc anything related to me. Thanks for the response.
    We actually came to terms that were gonna be friends and anything between us is our secret. Lets see if it works.

4. bearhug1994

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Something Is Def. Up. I Wanna Have A Legit Cuddle Session With ThE Guy I Like So IM Guessing HeS into You. Plus He Wants To Keep It A Secret So He's Knows It's not That Normal. Take It Up A Notch , Or At Least That's Wat I Would Do If He Was Kissing Me An Holding My Hand Lol

5. imsofancy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    We pretty much have. And its so much fun cuz we value our friendship more than anything. We havent done anything sexual cuz i dont want to pressure him. And hes sooo cute.

6. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you know if he's actually straight? He could be bisexual, or even gay.

7. imsofancy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Umm. Idk. He said hes never done anything with a guy. And im bi so idc. Im more. Masculine anyways. And he never looks at other guys