1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ank11451, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Ank11451

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello all!

I just don't know where to go for advice because I don't know many gay people! (I live in a small town)... maybe someone can enlighten me or pass on some good words of wisdom? I am having a dilemma. I am 20 years old and have recently been sexually active with another woman, I've always been a lesbian but it took a while for me to have sex with another woman. She is 31 and a single mom who identifies as straight. I lost my virginity to her, well lesbian virginity and have developed feelings but I will never reveal this to her because we met drunk and just hook up when her kids not around. When I am with her it is great and she shows me lots of attention and will do anything to please me but in the mornings it's like we don't know how to act toward each other. Also we rarely speak during the week unless its to set up weekend plans although I have stayed the night at her house during the week. She says she is only sexually attracted to women, not emotionally, and will end up with a man. I don't know if she doesn't want to admit her sexuality and we have a chance at something more than hooking up or if I should just MOVE THE HELL on like all my friends say lol. I feel so silly but I don't know what to do.. I know its not my job to force someone to be who they are but I think she is very happy with me and always tells me she doesn't even enjoy kissing her boyfriend. Yes she has a boyfriend UGHHH. Am I just a booty call?Help ?!?:icon_sad:

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

In my honest opinion, I think you should avoid sleeping with her at this point since it seems like you're starting to like her and you can end up hurt. She probably is romantically just into guys and wants to experiment around a bit, so that's probably all she sees you as...

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Fallingdown7. If I were you, I'd take a step back from this woman because she seems to only want one thing from you and that's sex obviously. Her heart already belongs to someone else and if she's telling you that she is straight, listen to her.

I've known plenty of straight women who sleep with women yet their primary partners are men.

#3 pinklov3ly, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This

5. Ank11451

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks all,

I know what you're saying is right... I just needed to hear it from someone other than myself . :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 28th Jun 2014 at 08:43 PM ----------

Thanks for the advice... I know sexuality is not black&white. I just didn't believe until now that someone could be sexually but emotionally attracted to a gender...I guess I was just too naive!