1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First hookup

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Young Blood, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'm about to have my very first hookup...this is my first for everything. Kissing...everything. I'm a complete fetus. It's with a girl, which makes me feel better. But I have no idea what to do and I'm freaking a little. Any advice?

2. LD579

Go at your own pace and take your time, don't feel pressured to commit to anything, and if you feel pressure from the other person, it's probably best to just cut things off and wait for a more suitable time/person, even if it's in the moment. It'd be good to also make sure that the other person knows where you're coming from, because it really can be nerve-wracking doing things for the first time. Just do what feels right and good and comfortable =]

3. lmk124

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had a few first things recently :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Don't really know what to say except that just go with it and you'll be fine. It helps if she knows that you've never done anything, that way she will guide you along :slight_smile:

4. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah she knows that it's my first for everything and that I've never done anything. She also knows that it's just a friend thing. But I just really don't know what to do...I know it seems a little silly :/

5. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you mean "it's just a friend thing"?

6. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I want to make sure there isn't more than that...I want it to just be experimentation because I don't want to have to go into something later on in life not knowing what the hell to do...does that sound really bad? :/