1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My amazing best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lovinladies, Jun 30, 2014.

1. lovinladies

lovinladies Guest

so my best friend is one of the most amazing people I know. I came out to her maybe two/three weeks ago, and we also told her grandma, whos like a mother for me as my mother has made it clear she does not love me. she is bi. my best friend has always made me feel included ever sense, and as we hang out with other people, she immeadialty changes the topic when it comes to boys and now when we talk about people and celeberties we like, she always points out a girl or two.

she has even corrected her grandmother multiple times when she forgets I'm a lesbian (which has happened twice, because her grandmother is getting old) I just wanted to post about her, because I think everyone needs a best friend like her.

Take notes homophobes.

2. Zeevie

That's wonderful! Your best friend sounds great :grin:

3. lovely lesbian

She sounds amazing

4. Emmanuella

Lucky!!! :grin: I'm so glad for you that the grandma is accepting as well... I'm sure that goes a long way.

5. tulipinacup

So sorry to hear about your mum but I think the important here is that you have an amazing best friend and a very sweet grandma too. I long for that kind of best friend too. We don't have to be in sync in everything we like or hate, just the fact that they are accepting is very refreshing.