1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is up with my friend and I?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kanaya Lalonde, Jun 30, 2014.

1. I like my friend, we've known each other for a few months and have gotten pretty darn close. I had a crush on her when I first met her, it died down, but now it's back. That's not a good thing because my other friend told me way back when that I can't like her (they don't know I still like her).

she's out to everyone as bisexual, and she knows I'm pan.

She is a very touchy feely person so we tend to sit very close to each other or hug a lot or cuddle etc. which is the same with her other close friends. However, my friends think that she likes me the best out of the group, I never really noticed any difference but they seem to think so. She also got me presents for my birthday and her other friends told me that she never gets anyone stuff for their birthday. She also looks at me a lot, sometimes I don't look back but I know it's happening and a while ago we held eye contact for a few seconds without saying anything. and there is a lot of playing with my hair that goes on, but lots of people do that. she tends to start texting/internet conversations and sometimes her compliments are kind of different... in a way

so does she like me back?????????

2. IG88

It kind of sounds like she likes you ... but I'm definitely not sure.

And your "friend" shouldn't decide if you can like her or not. There's jealousy there most likely.