1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Easton, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Easton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't really know why I'm writing this post, I just feel like I need to shout it out to the world...
    Anyways so my school had our prom on Sunday and I just met the hottest guy I had ever met in my life! He was from another school and one of my friends brought him as a date. She introduced me to him :eusa_danc and everything but we didn't talk much :dry: . Anyways so I didn't have a hotel to stay at for after prom but one of my friends said it would be fine to stay with him. So once prom is finished we go back to the room to change for after-prom and low and behold when we open the door there is the hottest guy I ever met standing there :icon_bigg ... In his underwear... :thumbsup: !! Turns out he's also supposed to stay in our room so we talked and we went to after prom where we got to talk some more! He even made me get up and dance with him. Regardless it was a great night but afterwards when we got back to the room everyone had to leave... Because he and his original date were "busy".

So now here I am, two days after prom and I'm still major crushing over this guy I know is straight and I'm just really disappointed but thrilled at the same time because I got to hangout with this amazingly hot guy that is way out of my league. I mean I've had crushes on guys before but nothing like this I mean he is every sing one of my fantasies wrapped into one and yet I know that I will never get to be with him ever because he's straight. It's just a weird mix of emotions that of course I've thought before but this is the first time really feeling them. Anyone else been though this sort of thing before? How do you deal with it?

2. ilovemylife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm going through the exact same thing. I met the perfect guy in my math class a couple years ago. We had so much in common and he was absolutely gorgeous! But, yes, he is straight... It took me until this year to actually work up the nerve to simply text him. We hang out occasionally now which just adds salt to the wound. He was probably my first serious crush on a guy.
    The way I deal with it? I focus on becoming friends. It's probably not the most effective way to handle this situation, but it keeps me from feeling depressed all the time. I spend time with him, and we talk about whatever. It's more of a distraction than a cure. My friend keeps telling me that I will find someone who is everything this guy is and gay. I'm sure you'll find someone right for you.

3. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    UUUUGGGHHHH, that totally sucks. You're definitely not alone. It will pass, but I know it really sucks in the short-term.