1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think i like my best friend and i don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by larama, Jul 2, 2014.

1. larama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    First, sorry for my mistakes writing, since my English is not very good.
    Anyway, I created a friendship with a guy and we became great friends, almost like brothers, staying up late talking every day, hang out (as friends) etc. ...
    He was interested by a good friend of mine, and I want to help (at this point I do not feel anything for the guy, just a great friendship) helped put them together, until having for almost six months out with them at all times for her parents did not fight with her.
    And he started dating this girl seriously now, and makes one months we do not speak right, only a maximum of 2 minutes in chat or whats 2 or 3x a week(we spoken EVERYDAY like hours) and hardly hand out.
    But it all starts to get worse, one day I went with him to another city (visit this girl) however it was late and decided to go back and take a spin around town in only two and ... I've felt a sexual attraction to (he's really hot),but then it was realized that it was not only that, I really liked this guy, he was cute, thoughtful, gentle, funny, responsible ... finally.
    It's a complicated situation why I did not want to feel jealous of my girl friend or him, but I feel, and I'm even a bit nervous (not in front of them) the way she treats the boy 'cuz he is super cute and she don't give the value he deserve. What should I do? distance myself?
    PS: NO ONE (Including him) know that i'm biseuxal! THX EVERYONE! :lol:

#1 larama, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. Gen

Gen

First, Welcome to EC!

Secondly, this sounds like a very unfortunate position to be in. I know that you are really beginning to develop feelings for this guy, but it sounds as though he is happy in the relationship that he is. It is never fun to fall for people that you only know to be heterosexual; let alone already in a relationship. Though there doesn't seem to be much more you can do. Moving on from these things is rarely easy, but disrupting two friendships by attempting to pursue him will end far more poorly.

3. larama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    After a few months I started to think of him in a "sexual" and only that (masturbated sometimes) more al thought "only body attraction" but then I wanted him to kiss me like kisses her, not vulgra way but loving way , not a thing sexual. In the day of was just us in the car, man...everytime he smile to me i wanted to kiss him!how i wanted!! damn it! i know its wrong!
    And I do not know how to react, I must distance myself or pretend that nothing is happening and distance myself is correct, only distance myself from him or her as well?

4. Gen

Gen

Distancing yourself would be a good idea. Distancing yourself from someone when they also happen to be a friend can be very difficult, but it doesn't always have to be physical; it can be psychological as well. Make an effort to focus your attention on other things and people in your life so that you aren't constantly obsessing over him. Don't ignore him if he reaches out to you, but make an effort to deter yourself from reaching out to him too often.

Trying to focus on other things in your life and keeping an eye out for other people, who you have a better chance of being with, would be the wisest decision at this point.

5. larama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    THX! I think i should do that! I'm no answering his messages for now! I will give some time to me! Anyway, tanks again! He's the first men that i like this way! I had a girl end of the year, but never like a guy! just sex attraction! This feeling is kind a new to me!