1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me Im in love with my best friend and I need help.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bearhug1994, Jul 2, 2014.

1. bearhug1994

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I Posted This Already In The General Advice Column But I Want Some More Opinions And I Saw More Of This In This One So Here It Is.

IM David And My Friends Name Is John. I Guess I Can Start By Saying That IM In Love With A Supposedly "Straight" Guy. But Don't Think It's My Fault Because I've Never Ever Had A Best Friend WHo Wanted To Be Touching Me All The Time.It Started About A year And A Half ago I NoticeD He Started To Look At Me Different And Seemed Like He Would Hold Eye Contact AsLong As Possible. As Weeks Progressed His Knee WouldWould Wonder Over To Mine On The Couch While We Were Playing xbox And He Would Rest It On Me. His HandsWould Weirdly RuB Mine Wen He hand Me The Controller. Well Time Went On And Things Got Weirder, We Would Sit Super Close To Each Other , So Close That Our Legs Were Touching All The Way Up And Would Lean Into Each Other With OuR Elbows And Shoulders. I Mean What Do U Do But Go With It If U Like It So I Started Pushing My Legs And Arms Back I Let My Fingers Rub His Wen I Passed Him Something. Here's The Confusing Part, It Would Be Like This For About A Week Or Two Then It Would SeenLike He Hated Me , He Wouldn't even Sit Beside Me Or Hardly Even Talk To Me Then It's Back To Rubbing On Me Being My Best Friend Again. Well These Spells Went On For A While So I Fianally Worked Up The Courage To Tell Him IM Bi He's The Only One I've Ever Told And He Knows It. He Said He Didn't Care As Long As I Didn't Try To Get Weird With Him. After That Night He Wouldn't Talk To Me Or Hang Out With Me Ignored My Text And Fb Mssgs. So I Called Him Out On The Touching An He Said That He's Never Even Had A F__King Gay Thought In His Life And That If I Cared Anything About Our FriendShip I Could Never Bring It Back Up. And After That He Didn't Talk To Me For Probably 10 Months. Now This Is The Really Confusing Part. Today We Are Best Friends Again I Don't Understand Him Though Cause Now He Touches Me Again But Even More . He Used To Wouldn't Sleep In The Same Bed With Me But Now He Will And He Lays Right Up Aginsed Me And Our Legs Are Always Just About Tangled Up. I Held His Hand One Night Just To See What He Would Do And He Let Me , I Don't Think He Was Asleep Because He Kept Changing Positions But Has Hand Stayed Perfectly Still. We Lay Back To Back Pushing Up On Each Other AndI Woke Up One Night To His Hand On Mine , Not Holding Just On It. And Wen Our Legs Touch On The Chouch It Seems Like He Knows I Know Cause It Happens Nearly Every Time , It's Just What We Do For Some Reason Even If It's Hot Our Legs Are Pushed Up Against Each Others. Sorry This Was So Long I Just Don't Know What To Do It's Killing Me

Any Advice Is GreatLy AppreciateD , AD An Update , I've Told Him Everything Now And He Didn't Seen Mad Or Nothing But I Haven't Talked To Him Since Sunday Wen I Told Him But It's Because He's Been At Work All Week. GoRead My Other Thread Please For More Info . I Really Need All Of Your Help,

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if he's told you he doesn't want you to make a move on him, then you have to respect that wish. Just let the friendship continue and try to find out more about why he's behaving like that. If he wants to touch, let him, but don't assume it's because he wants more than just friendship. Just try to think of it as a friendship and nothing more, unless he tells you otherwise.

In the meantime, try to keep yourself distracted with other friends if you can.