1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How the eff... I miss the Left coast. (people issues)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ProtegeMoi, Jul 4, 2014.

1. ProtegeMoi

So! Yeah! Wtfriggityfuh...

Tuesday was one of the worst days. Im nice and covered someone else's route. Which means I had to drive an extra 2 1/2hrs that day. Hah. Before that even happened my car decided to commit suicide. I was 20 mins out of town when it started losing powet and the rpms were spazzing out. So I pull over and blizzow no power steering. Pop the hood. Hello hot steamy mess. Coolant cap popped off and leaking like a torpedoed submarine. Check the oil that I just changed last month and friggin empty. Something is super effed up. Sitting in a car in 92 degrees, flies trying to hump my arms I wait for the car to chill out and try to get it going. No luck.

I call my wife. No answer. Call her 5 mins later.. no answer. Call her mom because my nearest friend/family member is in California and not retarded Kentucky. I get an answer and an hour later she shows up. Its a 25 minute drive. Soaked and aggravated I go back to town and get my wife's car and finish out my shitty 16hr work day.

FAST FORWARD >>>> Today my wife tells me her brother in law that we didn't ask help for took money out of the shitty 300 the scrap yard gave for the car. He bought oil and drove out there multiple times when wr didn't ask. So now I have no car and less money to get a new one - then my wifes mom takes all of the money and says its for some bs - the car is in my wifes name. We live in our own place and I pay for 90% of the bills.

So now I have no wheels. No extra money to get wheels. My favorite cd was in the cd player and got scrapped and life is effing amazing.

Happy 4th everyone! I drank half a bottle of Absolut. I'm going to set off fireworks. And I'm done with my inlaws. They can kiss my smooth trans-ass. Looks like ill be walking a lot and borrowing cars. (!):roflmao::bang: