1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused after breakup

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lassie10, Jul 5, 2014.

1. lassie10

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi new to site.
    I had a long distance relationship for a year with my partner. I then moved away to be with her after I came out to my family. My family are supportive and love my ex. 6 yrs later we were together till February this year. 2 days before valentines day. She is the love of my life. I am 30 she's 36 and has had previous relationships. We drifted apart but with stress of life I suppose. I was a bit depressed and didn't help situation. We planned a life together. We bought a house 2 years ago and we planned on starting a family this year. Then boom she finishes it. She was making new pals she is now dating one of these friends.she goes out all the time cinema,day trips planning holiday things couples do. I am so hurt cause there was times when u want to spend time together and something would come up. I understand things do. I see her doing things now and I am gutted. She says she loves this girl. I feel as if the last 6 years are tossed aside. How can u buy a house plan a family while thinking that the relationship isn't going to work. My feelings haven't changed I still love her. I thought that would be it with her. I feel lost lost my partner and my best friend. She says she missed me round the house when I was away for 2 weeks. I dreaded coming home cause it's so hard I find myself looking at her and it makes me sad cause it's over. It's also so hard cause we stay in the same house that we bought together.
    She wants to be friend she doesn't want to loose that. She says the balls in my court. I want to be friends but I start to think this is hard because I love her and she's with someone else. The past 6 yrs feel a waste. Moving 100 miles, coming out making a life with her and her family and I feel as if everyone is laughing at me yes I have done mistakes but I blame that on that I had some depression. I try to talk.to her to explain to tell how I feel. Just to put my side across. But it's not worth it no point she doesn't want to know. She doesn't want to talk about us nod the past. How can she be standoff. The ? Is how do I deal with this situation there is going to be a day the new gf will be here. How do I cop and act like its nothing when I have these feeling. Before I came out i hid things because I wasn't out and was so depressed is it going to be the same again. Sorry to bore u. Advise would be great or a pm