1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get over an ex?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Cynical, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Cynical

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My and my ex broke up a few weeks ago. I have mostly moved on and have began talking to other dudes, but I still think about him when it comes to stuff we used to talk about. We dated for 5 months and it was my longest relationship and I had to leave because we had nothing in common. I am also currently in high school, and I still feel really attached to him. I deleted his number and we blocked each other on all social media, how can I help get over him?

~if you need a more detailed story, I can give you one~

2. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well you cant just forget he exist and you cant just date someone and will get over it
    i had someone well we weren't in a real relationship but kinda anyway after time we broke up and we stopped talking to each other i had some pics of him and stuff he gave me i removed all that and it was just so hard to get over him
    after i did and until now its been like a year or more i still remember him in some stuff it makes me a little sad but i dont really give it a big deal anymore but i didnt forget him forever too i just cant he was my first love and someone i cared about he was bi in denial and he just wanted me to get out of his life he didnt ask in a nice way though
    the point is if you got over him you just have to know that forgetting him is impossible unless you can format him from your mind you will be good to go
    if you didnt get over him completely start by throwing away every thing that reminds you of him get away from romance and break up songs they will most likely make you miserable
    and dont date anyone for now two weeks is not enough you need to stay calm relax and get away from dudes for a bit at least those who you are attracted to
    spending time with friends really helps a lot
    listen to happy music dance just dont let any free time pass by you doing nothing as your mind will most likely remind you of things if you just sit like that
    in other words live your life like nothing ever happened and dont stress yourself about it he is someone you used to know just thats all
    or history or what ever you want him to be just leave him out of your life live like you used to live before he came to your life or try changing routines
    hope i helped i hope others are more helpful to you