1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it wrong to lead girls on?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Goster, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Goster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a really straight seeming (hot) gay guy, and that causes a LOT of girls to like me, and flirt with me constantly. It doesn't help that I am not out, but I do like the attention, and there are three girls in particular, that without me even realizing it, I will flirt back with, but I also consider to be close friends. I've known them all for a while, and it's extremely obvious they all have crushes on me. I have been leading them on for a year, 2 years, and 2 years. I know that there is nothing there (mainly because I'm in love with a dude). They each have been inviting me places, and I even think one time I went on a double date, and it was only me and her (one of the girls) and a couple that we are really close friends with at the beach. I don't know if I should just tell them all that I'm not interested, or just keep flirting. I can't help but feel like if I flirt, then it will lead to something that they might think is there (but isn't). I don't know how to tell them that I don't like them, cause I'm not near ready to tell three more people that I'm gay. (*hug*)

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I do not agree with doing this it's wrong to lead people on , you don't know how much you'll hurt the person , what if they fall in love with you ? spare people the heartache and don't do this

3. Goster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks really, I never really thought about that, but how do I tell them I'm not interested, without seeming gay, cause they are all close friends, and I think it will be obvious if I tell three hot girls I'm not interested in them?

4. KayJay

You could just tell them you are interested in someone else. That way you aren't lying but not revealing it is a guy.

5. Goster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you, it's so simple, but can easily work. Being 14 makes me bad at all this 'drama' shiznezz.

6. KayJay

That's quite alright. I have never even been in a relationship or faced problems like these. Sometimes though it is easier to find solutions to problems when you are looking at it from 3rd person, you know?

I hope that works out for you :slight_smile: