1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Jul 8, 2014.

1. markosss

I have a friend who is very feminine.I think he is gay.ok I know that because he is feminine it doesnt mean he is gay but I think he force himself to pretend that he likes girls.His family is VERY relligious and I think thats the reason why he is forcing himself.everytime im trying to talk to him about lgbt topics he never takes it seriously and always try to change the topic.should I try to help him or just leave him decide on his own?he is my friend anyway! Im gay and closeted too but I dont try to hide it

2. Hiems

Gender expression doesn't dictate sexual orientation and vice-versa. There are camp straight guys, masculine gay guys, masculine straight guys, camp gay guys, and everything in between. So you can't truly know a guy's sexuality just from appearance, unless he is a walking stereotype and/or he tells you...

He could be avoiding the topic because he doesn't know much about it.

Let him sort it out on his own. If he's gay, then he might come out to you. If he's straight, then that's okay too. Just be there for him no matter what :slight_smile: