1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know if she likes me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by iLoveGirls, Jul 11, 2014.

1. iLoveGirls

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really, really like my bestfriend. I came out to her as bisexual a while back though I'm actually a lesbian, I was struggling with my sexuality but now i've just accepted that I'm a lesbian but haven't told her yet. Anyway. I think she likes me too, but i'm not sure :confused: ...
    She seems too.. like when we are together she constantly makes up excuses to touch me and I always catch her staring at me. The thing is when I told her I was bisexual she never said anything about her sexuality but she was absolutely fine with it. I don't get it though, her families homophobic from what i've heard from them saying, but she's totally cool with it. I asked her about her sexuality and she was just like "Ughh, I don't know" and left it at that. At first I just tried to stop my feelings for her because we're really good friends and I'd hate to loose her though I can't help feeling what I feel for her. Recently i've been seeing her much more often I stayed at hers for like 3 days straight, she kept asking me to stay because she liked my company. I'm going to the cinemas with her tomorrow. She's really doing my head in, I don't know what to do, help? :tears::icon_eek: