1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help, i am emotionally confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Alehkz, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Three weeks ago I met this girl. We get along very well and have so much in common. We click. Anyway, we had the most awesome sex of our lives and we seemed to have a very deep connection. But I said I love you too soon and now i cant take it back and it is ackward because she can't say I love you to me. I feel so stupid and like such a fool. All I wanted was a kiss and we ended up having sex. I don't know. I really like this girl and although it all happened so fast I want to be her girlfriend. She wants to be my girlfriend. She asked me to be her girlfriend. But something tells me that if someone doesn't say iI love you maybe they shouldn't be taken seriously. What do you think? Now I'm scared of her.

2. ABeautifulMind

Wow. Having sex before your dating. Slow down is my suggestion. You may have strong feelings, but your not committed to be girlfriends yet. I think you should tell her you want to be her girlfriend and give her time. She may not be able to move as fast as you.

I would keep the i love you's to a minimum until you have really developed the relationship. Moving that fast can scare people. BUT on a really positive note, the fact she asked to be gfs still means she clearly still likes you, meaning you didnt spook her. She just prolly isnt ready yet is all. So yea.... just slow down.

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try to relax a little and let things develop between the two of you. If the connection deepens and you really enjoy spending time with each other over a number of months she may say the same thing to you.

I've been with my partner for over ten years and we really love each other, but we'd been dating a few months before we ever uttered any feelings of love... it's a big thing to say. Now we say it every day. :slight_smile:

Some people fall in love quickly, others take a while longer.