1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend No Longer Wants to Bottom... :/

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by zipitty, Jul 12, 2014.

1. zipitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend and I have been through a lot in six months - he had a minor cheating episode and came forward immediately (it was hard but I forgave him, plus it was only oral... with a supposedly good friend of mine no longer).

Anyways that was over two months ago and the new issue is bottoming. I used to hate being bottom but I've grown accostomed to it, and do it on ocassion now too. However, now my boyfriend will not bottom at all and I can't figure out why. I know about three weeks ago he got hurt a little bit, but now he constantly uses that as an excuse. I've even flat out asked him if he just isn't into doing it anymore and he always replies with how much he loves it, etc. I'd be okay if he'd just fess up to me but this whole thing is getting annoying. The only time he offers to bottom now is when we do cam shows online in front of 500+ people. His "injury" magically disappeared the last two times I've topped him in front of people and magically came back right after.

The only lead I have is that about the same time he stopped bottoming is when we started doing this whole Dad/son roleplay thing (we're 3 years apart but it was entirely his idea). Now it's just head/hjs constantly.

It's to the point now where I'm completely bored with the sex. It's just constant bjs, hjs and some making out. I was considering just flat out denying sex altogether until he will just be honest with me, because at this point I'm really sick of an hour of foreplay with his butt only to hear him say "I'm yours, just don't top me." Last time he said that I just quit and went to bed. I even offered to bottom and while before he ALWAYS took that opportunity, last time he flat out wasn't interested.

I'm getting worried that our sex life is going ka-put. I'm pretty honest/open with him, I just don't know what to do at this point.

Thoughts, anyone?

2. robotman

First of all what a dick that friend of yours was... Also that has already put me off your partner lol.

That is kinda odd. I don't really get that.

I don't really know what to suggest but it doesn't sound to good. I think you need to ask him upfront what is going on because he doesn't seem to mind at all when people are watching from what you said. Maybe something else is going on that he doesn't want to say. If it is really bothering you need to say something though, otherwise it will just get worst and get you more frustrated.

3. zipitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Besides sitting down and saying I think he's flat-out lying to me, I've asked numerous times if he just didn't want to bottom anymore, if anything was going on, etc. I'm at a loss here.

I think unless anyone else here has objections or better ideas, I'm just going to deny all sex until he confronts me on it. I'm tired of it and tired of thinking about it. Already today I can tell he knows somwthing is up... I'm never this quiet.

4. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think an important point you made is this is more about communication than sex. It sounds to me like your bf might be altering the terms of the relationship on you and doesn't want to talk about it. Sex with the same person can get old even as love for that person continues to grow. I'm not saying that's what's happening but could be. Denying sex doesn't seem like a solution to me. Neither does entering into an open relationship. You could offer to three way. That could open things back up for the two of you. And you would be able to see first hand how he responds with another guy and that might help you get to the bottom of the situation, no pun intended.

5. zipitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We have 3-wayed before and it was a great experience that brought us closer (long before the whole cheat thing). We both top in that situation. I only wanted to deny sex to entice him to come to me for once with what's going on. If I can get him to bring it up for once instead of it always being me, I thought that might help?

6. ABeautifulMind

I am slightly intoxicated so take this advice at face value. I think if communication is the problem, then that is what you should fix. I dont think cutting him off is it. Just talk to him. Who cares who brings it up. You cut him off he will just be upset that you cut him off instead of talking to him.

7. zipitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my problem with that is I'm always the one bringing it up, and that hasn't worked up until now. (I'm also slightly intoxicated too so don't sweat it lol). I figured getting him to bring it up would be better for once.

8. ABeautifulMind

It might seem so, but doing so by cutting him off is where I think the issue lies. It will feel like you were simply using sex instead of communicating honestly with him.

I think maybe if you dont want to be the one bringing it up, perhaps there is another way... I just cant think of one of the top of my head...

9. zipitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well after being pretty non-affectionate for just one evening, he knew something was up pretty much immediately and we had a big talk. He said that when he bottomed on cam both times he had bleeding issues after, and admitted that the camming thing is what turned him on enough to risk getting hurt again.

I told him I trusted his judgement and that I'd still love and want to be with him even if his colon exploded and he could never bottom again (lol) but I also said I wanted to do 3-ways until he thinks he can do it again. I think that by itself made him reevaluate himself because I sensed jealousy immediately, but he agreed to have a 3rd too.

We'll see what happens... things are better. We also agreed to bury the whole cheat thing because honestly all it does is upsets both of us when it's brought up. We worked through it and it's time to put it in storage and move on.

10. dapulu

Whatever it is, you'll need to wait for his response. There's obviously something going on with him, but who knows what it is.

Have you tried telling him that you're bored with sex now? Talk about that part, and if he flat-out says everythings ok...have a heart-to-heart talk.

Good luck and keep us updated

11. ABeautifulMind

Take things slower when he does agree to bottom again. You want him to enjoy it too, and if it is bleeding that to me says painful.

I personally can not stand the idea of pain,and have NEVER wanted to experience it in the bedroom. I get the feeling he is the same way

Also, good to see things worked out. I might let him pick the 3rd for your coming 3-way :wink:

12. zipitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    we had one once before with a mutual friend that went really well, and he picked him out. of course we always agree on the person along some line lol

13. ABeautifulMind

Sounds like yall know how to party lol.