1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help on my relationship.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by IceKunoichi, Jul 13, 2014.

1. IceKunoichi

My girlfriend was my best friend.I met her almost nine years ago this august.I knew I loved her since then and we started dating three years ago.I still love her so much but we got into a big argument a few weeks ago and she said she was confused.I am guessing she doesn't know what she wants.Ever since then she barley text me.Maybe a few a day.When i say I love you she says I know. It hurts.So much but I know that it's not just her fault it's mine. But it hurt that she also will not talk to me no matter what. I feel like we need to talk about it but I know if we do we will break up.Right now we are still together and I want to keep it that way that is why I am afraid to have the conversation I know we need to have.Is that stupid?I just know I am going to lose her.I tried everything but I feel like she just has already given up. I tried to talk to her and talk to her but she just doesn't say anything.I don't want to say I am giving up but if she won't talk back what else am I supposed to do?"

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I understand where you are coming from. But you owe it to yourself to find out where you both stand in your relationship, especially because it sounds like she's already given up. You don't want to spend your time waiting to see if she's going to fall for you again. Maybe she just needs some time to think.

3. IceKunoichi

Yea that makes a lot of sense.I just don't want to go through it but I guess there is just things in life you can't control and you just got to grin and bear it.