1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passive-agressive bull$%*#

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theMaverick, Jul 17, 2014.

1. theMaverick

My stepmom has been increasingly doing a bunch of weirdly passive agressive things lately and I'm beyond fed up with it. Today, I didn't bring the dumpsters in from the curb with the trash, so I get home from work after a shitty day, when I was kept late at work, dealt with asshole after asshole, and in general just had a crappy day and she put the dumpsters where my car would go in the driveway and then took up the whole driveway with her car. What the fuck?! So even if I moved the dumpsters, I'd still have no where to park.

I'm so sick and tired of this bullshit and I'm trying to get my own place to live but I still have at least a month and a half here. WHat should I do?

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

put fireworks and light explosives in the dumpster, along with a lot of poop so it smells very bad

the opposite of passive, but still aggressive

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, if it's an obvious passive-aggressive move, I'd park on the front lawn. That's probably not the most helpful and honest form of communication, but like you, I have zero tolerance with passive-aggression and generally just do something even more passive-aggressive back. Usually that starts a conversation :slight_smile:

4. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I double this xD