1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know how to talk to guys

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ajg, Jul 19, 2014.

1. ajg

ajg

I'm finally coming to terms with my sexuality and now I am having trouble talking to guys. I made a ****** account and have had tons of messages and am seeing tons of people I would love to talk to. I'm just too afraid to message them though, and I'm even afraid to respond to the guys that are messaging me first. I don't know what to do. How do I get over my fear of talking and meeting guys??

2. Jan92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, you could first start getting to know them in a friendly way. I mean, just casual stuff: interests, tastes, hobbies, etc. That could give you an idea whether you wanna get to know this guy further or not. Just let things go with the flow and you'll find your Mr. Right. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

3. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello friend

It's as Jan said, it's best to make friends with them. If you find the "one" then make sure you know that they're gay, so it's not weird when you ask them out.

-the king

4. clark2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Be yourself and do not be shy.

5. tru2s

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Chances are they may be just as afraid too. It may be just a bit awkward in the beginning, just like in any kind of situation meeting new people, but you'll feel more confident and comfortable over time.