1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealousy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RCJ24, Jul 19, 2014.

1. RCJ24

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have been dating this guy for about three months now. He is attractive and he knows it, very fond of himself. He says he used to be a little slutty before we met because he knew he was sexy and could have what he wants. He constantly talks about other guys and is on Instagram, Facebook and other social media sites where he has hundreds of available gay "friends". Everywhere we go his eyes wonder and once he finds someone worth looking at he won't take his eyes off. He always fantasizes about group sex and has admitted to being in threesomes before. I've informed him I won't be participating in any group activities, but I can't help but think he is craving something besides me. When I bring up this topic he just gets mad at me so we can't work anything out. He has told me before that he knows he could do better than me but he loves me, which I don't really know how to take that. Any advice is welcome, I would appreciate the help!

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry to be blunt, but he sounds like quite the asshole.

Seriously, if someone said "I can do better than you," I would slap the shit out of them. That's just not cool. How the hell did you resist the urge to punch him?

Anyway, I don't think you're as jealous as you're as concerned. It's not because of his past, but rather how he's acting now.

Do you think you can let him go?

I'm not suggesting you have to break up with him, but remember that both you and him have to be happy.

And do you know why he gets angry when you bring the topic up?

3. HTBO

I can do better than you, but love you??? That is so wrong!
    I have a question. Do you love him, and if you do, what is it about him that you love? I'm not asking in a judgmental way, but to help you to see if you really do love him or if it's just easier to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't seem to treat you well rather than being by yourself. It's lonely when we don't have someone, but on the other hand, it's just as lonely and painful when we're with the wrong person. You deserve someone who wants to be with you and not everyone else.

4. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know you can do better than him. And I think you should.

This is heartbreak waiting to happen. Part with him to protect yourself.