1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice please!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dawsonp, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Dawsonp

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ok well there was a boy i was dating in my neighborhood we were having sex and everything during the whole relationship in we had grown up together and he moved in ever since then he wont talk to me at all he always blows me off wont ever talk to me in im so confused cause every time i ask him if i did something he wont answer me or respond or he says i haven't done anything never gives me a exact answer in i just don't understand cause i mean i loved him so much and i don't get it and i miss him
    i know everything about him probably more then i should lol we grew up together in i mean we were like so in love i felt that we would get married one day but he changed that when he moved
    and we did everything together and we would go every were with each other then like when he moved he switched from me to all his other friends like one who he would never talk to he was always with me and ever since he moved he cut me off and now he basically does everything with the new person or whoever