1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend has jealousy issues

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by QueerQueen, Jul 20, 2014.

1. QueerQueen

I have a thing going on with one of my ex girlfriends, we are not together but have admitted to loving each other and I am hooked on her. I have a very close friendship with a girl since last summer and I know that at one point she has been interested in me. I think that my friend is pretty and has a good personality but I don't have feelings for her. She has a boyfriend now who she loves but it doesn't stop her from flirting with me and coming on to me sometimes.. she tries to continue even when I stop her, I literally have to take both her hands and push her away from me. I am completely different when I love someone I am only interested in being intimate with that person. My friend has never met my ex but claims to "hate" her my other friend asked her why and I overheard her saying that I am hers. My ex and my friend have each other on instagram and my friend said that she thinks my ex is ugly which made my friend look so unattractive to me. I think my ex is beautiful. It really bothers me how jealous my friend gets I'm really just not interested in her as more than friendship and I wish that she would stop. How do I go about this and still try to maintain a friendship with the girl?

2. Akane

Have you spoken to her face to face, without distractions and tell her straight up that you are no interested in her as more than friends? And that you don't appreciate her calling your other friends "ugly" and you feel like she is saying this because she is jealous?