1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to tell if a girl is in the closet?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Amyjxoxo, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Amyjxoxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok. I'm 19 and I've only come out to one person. Anyway, I'm sort of in love with a girl (same age) who I work with. She's probably straight but I've been getting mixed signals from her for months. I'd explain thoroughly but I doubt anyone would wanna read it haha, I imagine this kinda thing is posted all the time. I reckon she knows I like girls because she asked me if I did. I said no cause there were loads of people around in work and I freaked out. :icon_sad: Anyway, if a girl's in the closet, will she act a certain way or say certain things?

2. butHitlerisDead

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mm, first I would rectify telling her you're straight by telling her you're actually a lesbian and go from there.

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe you could take it slow, getting to know her better, and set things straight about your orientation in a private setting, like discretely over a cup of coffee.
    Or talking about a lesbian actor... a lesbian series... etc... how she likes that...