1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Wife left me...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by someone5, Jul 21, 2014.

1. someone5

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's been only 2 1/2 weeks and she already wants a divorce.. told me to get over it... we had a fairy tale relationship that everyone envied.. then she started talking to a boy for a month, and now she's with him... And i'm stuck in our old house for a year till my lease is up.. I have meneires disease (balance/vertigo disorder).. i'm thinking that's why she left, but i have no idea... she knew before we started dating a few years ago and she didn't care.. had such a big heart that i fell head over heels for her and almost a year later we got married.. ...

now i'm home alone all the time and need something/human interaction to keep my mind off of things.. hence me being here..making an attempt to stay sane...

---------- Post added 21st Jul 2014 at 08:59 PM ----------

do i sound that pathetic? lol

2. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yikes I am sorry that happened to you. I have been dealing with isolation too. It's been over a month since I talked to a real person. I am trying to change that. If you need someone to talk to, I am here. Stay strong and remember you deserve to be love and be happy. My mom struggles with vertigo problems and I know it's not easy.

3. someone5

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you.. that's really sweet of you.. yeah it sucks..but i always laugh it off.. if i don't laugh i'll get angry and thats not fair to no one...

and same to you.. isolation sucks.. makes the heart hurt more

4. Akane

I am so sorry for your loss. I say that like someone died but basically that is what your brain is sending, the same hurt that you feel when someone dies is the same hurt when someone breaks your heart.

She obviously didn't truly love you. A lot of people confuse love with infatuation and/or lust. This is why I hear people tell me to get to know someone at least 2 or more years before even thinking about tying the knot with that person.

5. IceKunoichi

They always say laughter is the best medicine!
    My mother always told me to stay positive but I know its hard to do that.But you have to look on the bright side even if you can't find one right now.I am somewhat going through what you are going through except she was just my gf but we were together for a long time.She was the center of my life for eight years so I was kinda lost as to what I should do,But I just dove into my hobbies and started to go out and do fun things.Make her see your okay.You will make it even if it doesnt seem like it now.Just try to keep busy to keep your mind off her.

6. someone5

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it does feel like she died... i even told her that.. cause she's not acting like the person i fell in love with.. its all just shocking and retarded.

---------- Post added 21st Jul 2014 at 10:08 PM ----------

i have my good minutes and my bad minutes.. i'm literally having to take things minute by minute.. cause minutes feel like hours and hours feel like days..

7. IceKunoichi

That's all you can really do.Sometimes planning for the future makes it worse.I just say dive into things that make you feel happy.

8. someone5

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah.. thinking about our 'forever' makes it that much harder to deal with..but i can't help but think about it... we were trying to have a baby.... things were going awesome... then BAM.. she doesn't love me no more and she's having an affair.

9. IceKunoichi

It's a big shock,I bet your thinkin if this has actually happened.Like is it a dream?But it is real,And you know what?Your still here.Even if its painful you can make it.Sometimes the people that we think are going to be our soulmates end up not being it.And its one of the most painful things you will feel.But when you meet that person that is truley the one for you then that will be the best thing you will feel and you will be glad that you fought through this.Like you said Minutes feel like hours but its still time passing.every second is a second of healing.

10. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I say forget her go out with ur girlfriends and meet with potential girlfriends :slight_smile: have fun :slight_smile: it will get better :slight_smile: god I can't believe us women can be so cruel to other people .

11. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey u okay?

12. Pipihpipih

Pipihpipih Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    There is always someone right for u out there.
    U just have to stay positive and be happy with ur life.