1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I desperately need help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by channel4399, Jul 21, 2014.

1. channel4399

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    So I've been dating this girl for about a year and it's a long distance relationship but now I just don't feel anything anymore. I don't love her that way anymore but I still love her in a friend way and I'm scared of hurting her and I'm scared of losing the one person who knows everything and that I can talk to but I know it's wrong to keep dragging it out and I just need advice on how to deal with this. I'm also scared because she's extremely depressed and I'm scared she might hurt herself because of this. If anyone has any idea on how to tell her and deal with please help me. :help:

2. sonia98

Omigod the EXACT same thing happened to me! I handled it in the exact wrong way and stopped talking to her, it hurt us both a lot. We made up recently and now we are best friends, its like nothing even happened! If the connection is true your friendship will be able to survive this. You have to tell her about how scared you are of losing her, but be honest about how you feel. Honesty will help your relationship survive for a longer amount of time. Be brave!

3. tulipinacup

I think it's a pretty difficult situation but it shows that you still care for her. If you continue this relationship because you are afraid that she might do something, then it's going to be hard on your part. She is responsible for her actions as it's the same thing for you.

Tell her calmly that your relationship isn't working out anymore but also make an assurance that you still want to be friends and help her get through depression. The fact that you guys are in a long distance relationship makes it even harder so I hope she gets through her depression. Good luck.