1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just told my bf it's over but...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lil legs, Jul 24, 2014.

1. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    he wants me to try one last thing, post here and get some advice. I'm just going to start by saying that we've been arguing so much lately it's unreal, I know how much he loves me and I know how much he doesn't want to lose me, whenever i mention the thought of leaving him, he genuinely cares and i know that, but we just seem to be clashing on alot, I've been bassically trying to avoid going on mic with him or not particularly wanting to go on mic with him, I always do, in the hope that this time on mic things will be different and we wont argue but that's rarely the case, when we don't argue it's amazing to talk to him and we connect on alot of things, when we're in person we don't argue what so ever, which is another reason i've held on and i've had it. we can't see eachother in person much because we are both closseted and only his mum knows about us, so when his brothers are home and not at his dads or when he's at his dads we can't see eachother, which right now means weeks of that and i just think if i don't want to be on mic or if i have to think about it first then what kind of relationship is it really? if we can be in person i know things would be different. but as of now and the next few weeks it just seems pointless to me to try and last until we next see eachother and until we can come out so we can see eachother freely. it's not like i want to lose him, it's the first physical relationship i've ever had, we've been going out solidly for almost 1 year now, so it's not exactly a short relationship, if anyone can see any reason or idea to keep going then im sure we'd appreciate it. thanks

2. tulipinacup

What do you mean by mic? Like microphone? It sounds like your relationship are usually kept in the secret because both of you are in the closet. It can be very hard and I know that. I've been in a long distance relationship for 3 years and I tell you that a day without talking is a struggle but we managed to find solutions and I think if you guys want to work your relationship then you both of you need to really commit.

If you spend most of your time arguing and fighting with each other, then it probably is not unhealthy but if both of you really want to work things out and really love and care for each other, there are sacrifices that needs to be done.

3. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    By mic I mean microphone yeah, we are a long distance relationship, both want it to work but I don't feel like I love him like I used to, although I know my life without him would suck, so I genuinely want us to work and get through this, I just don't really know how now.

4. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    May it's just a bad patch. Sometimes you have to tough out sections of your relationships and your relationship might be stronger for it afterwards. But I guess I'm not an expert.

Maybe it's just me being a desperate loser. But gay relationships are difficult to come by and if there's a chance of making your relationship work then I would try it.

5. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    we both agree we've tried all we can think of and thats alot, hense why i've lost most hope we'll be fine, because if we've tried what we can see as everything and there's nothing else to try that will work?