1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making friends with attractive people

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ilovebears, Jul 24, 2014.

1. ilovebears

I'm not ready for a relationship yet, for practical (concentration on grad school) and emotional (just broke up with boyfriend) reasons.

I was thinking about trying to meet cute guys solely for friendship... no, not friends with benefits, ONLY FRIENDSHIP...

But, is there any point in this, really? Or does it seem like a trap waiting to happen? Hmm...

I was thinking of making a profile on a personals site or something, in addition to just meeting humans in person. I'm way more interested with IRL friends than online friends (no offense to anybody).

I'd like to mention that I'm trying to acquire a general opinion, not a focus on my particular situation.

Thanks!

2. Aquacielo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's in man's nature to prefer beauty lol I don't think there's anything wrong to prefer making friends with good looking people (not unless you're going to make friends with people just because of the fact that they're attractive) :lol: as long as your intention of establishing friendship is true AND without malice then I think there really isn't anything to worry about :icon_bigg

3. tulipinacup

I think it's something you should ask to yourself? Why exactly are you picky in being friends with someone with their looks? If you really want friendship with no absolute benefits then looks shouldn't matter. Do you think maybe you are also looking for someone who you want to hook up with? and If so I don't think it's wrong at all since you are single and is concentrating on your studies.