1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does she like me, should i tell her about my feelings?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jts, Jul 25, 2014.

1. jts

jts

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i am 17 years old and bi (out to my very open-minded parents and very few friends). One of my friends broke up with her gf a couple of weeks ago, they went out for 1 1/2 yrs. Ever since she called me on the day of her breakup i have thought about us being more than just friends, i did slip my mind before but i always put the idea aside coz she had a gf and i was still heartbroken over another girl...she is one of the few people who know bout my sexuality.
    I've been thinking about telling her about mynew developed feelings since i feel like she is constantly flirting with me but then im not sure if she is like that with everyone and im just reading the signs wrong. She constantly hugsand cuddles me and compliments me and we txt all the time and she calls me her angel, and sweetie and tells me how she was sooo happy to see me after we hung out...
    Thing is she admires me for being sure about my sexuality. She used to say she loves her gf however would also just simply say about her sexuality i am not thoug. By which she ment she aint gayBut shes never really said shes straight or bi or lez either. Shes had a bf for a couple of weeks like 2 years ago but never loved him but did love her gf. She is half arabic and part of her family is all strict and homophobic, so they dont know bout her ex gf, but all her friends do.
    So yeah im just sorta looking for advice or a comment onmy situation, what do you think bout her sexulity? and should i open up to her about wanting to be more than friends, and if so how would i do that?? Thanks for your help!!