1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am I losing my friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Jul 25, 2014.

1. markosss

One of my friends dont speak to me a lot these days. He always answer simple when I ask him something.last night I heard him asking something one other friend.I just heard my name and then my other friend said no he is not! I think he knows im gay and dont want to be around me that much.he returned to his home early last night.

2. PrettyConfused

I'm sorry to say it but it does sound like that you are losing a friend. However, considering the reason why that "friend" is avoiding you, being that you are gay, I don't really think that he's that much of a true friend to begin with. True friends would accept you for who you are :slight_smile:

3. julianne

PrettyConfused is right! Some friendships are meant to be, and some are not. If this friend is avoiding you like that because of your sexuality, is he really a good friend in the first place? That would be like avoiding you because you had brown hair or blue eyes. Your sexuality is part of who you are and if your friend can't accept it then I think letting him go would be the best course of action.

Perhaps you should try asking him about it, just to see if that really is his reason for behaving this way.

Good luck with everything :slight_smile: