1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drunken Bad Judgement call? Need Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bkj1945, Jul 27, 2014.

1. bkj1945

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello!!!
    So... let me explain kind of long sorry, Im a 20 year old gay guy who is only out to a couple close friends. so last weekend i went to my cousins graduation party which i was looking forward to since I don't get to see all my relatives very often. And lately I've been stressed out at work so i needed to relax and have a couple drinks. to make a long story short extended family left at about 8 and i started hitting the liquor pretty hard partying with my cousin, her friends, and most importantly her "straight" boyfriend or so i thought. we were all pretty drunk and i couldn't help but notice my cousins boyfriend he was my age and very attractive. so i started talking with him and never realized how much we had in common we were hitting it off great. so much so before i knew it i found myself feeding him jello shots (prolly not a good idea) and flirting a little with him.

so as the night got later and the drinks and the flirting got heavier between us i found myself so turned on i couldn't stand it. we made our way back to a bon fire that had been lit hours ago, and at this point my cousin was passed out in the house and our friends had all gone. we were alone and sitting very close and without giving you the details one thing led to another and before i knew what had happen i had just blew my cousins boyfriend (sorry to be so upfront with it). we passed out after that in the house and he seemed ok with it until morning came and he wouldn't even look at me and we all haven't talked since that night.

Im worried that i crossed a serious line and have jeopardized my friendship with my cousin maybe he said something to her not sure what to do? if i should try to talk to him or not?
    thanks for listeng and would appreciate any advice given :slight_smile:

2. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I doubt he will want to tell her, how on earth would that conversation go?
    "At that party I was given a BJ by your cousin"
    I would however say that in future lay off on the drinking if your at a party with him.
    But otherwise it's just a case of what's done is done, but I'm only 15 so I ain't quite been in that situation :icon_bigg

#2 That one guy, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  3. mangotree

You may have crossed a serious line, but so did he.
    If any talk comes out of it, it should be initiated by him.
    It's doubtful that he will want you to bring it up.

4. bkj1945

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just saying thanks for the comments makes me feel better just to talk about it and hear others input :slight_smile:

5. dapulu

Both of you crossed the line. As mangotree said, don't bring it up! If he wants to talk about it, which I doubt, he will.

As long as you know you crossed the line and don't do it again, it's okay :slight_smile:

6. Sam.i.am1130

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    LOL.. youre never going to hear about it.. Noone else will either. Almost certain. It was kinda screwed up though.