1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the usual i like a straight girl...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by teamzz101103, Jul 28, 2014.

1. teamzz101103

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i met this girl from work and i like her.. like i really like her She knows I'm bisexual and all and she knows I like her but she doesn't know i like, like her..

she doesn't feel weird about it and well we usually hang out together... she tells me she's flattered I like her but we're really just friends but sometimes she's clingy or something..

i don't know if i have a chance with her or how would i know if she likes me even a bit or what would i do/how would I make a move so that she would know I'm serious?

I really don't know if i should pursue her

2. tulipinacup

Musta? I think it shows how close you guys are that she knows your sexuality (and you know how it is in our country when it comes to LGBT ).

There are some pointers you need to realise first before you decide to confess your feelings towards her:
    Is she lesbian/bisexual?
    If you said you like her more than a friend, what are the chances that your friendship might be affected?
    Is she in a relationship?
    What makes you say that she's clingy?
    Do you know well her enough that you can trust anything you say to her?

3. AlexTheGrey

I'll just add that it is hard to say that someone being clingy means there's romantic feelings there. I've had friends who were clingy (emotionally and physically), just because that is how they work. Although since you live in a different country, my experience with "clingy" is probably pretty different than yours.

4. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would be very cautious if she is straight. It's been hard for me to find bisexual partners. But I would rather be with bisexual men and women. You just understand each other better. Also straight women might hook up with other women just to be sexually adventurous. But as far as a relationship, I highly doubt it would work between a bi woman and a straight woman. I've had crushes on straight woman, but I would never make a move. Like there are boundries if you know they are straight, you just leave that alone. I just don't want you to get hurt sweetheart. :slight_smile: Hugs

5. teamzz101103

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    hi!!.. yeh, some are still homophobes but I care so little bout there comments...

well... she knows I like her

she is straight
    when I told her I like her she didn't seem to bother or feel even a bit awkward
    well.. not really clingy but whenever like I don't notice her she makes it a point to sit near me, say hi and do things to make me notice her...but well it might be...I just put a meaning to it cause I like her..

she is single

well I don't know her that well..

but my guy friend told me she asked her straight to her face if it is possible if she would consider liking a girl.and she said "she might" if she really likes the girl

but she is straight as far as I know

---------- Post added 28th Jul 2014 at 08:48 PM ----------

well..she is friendly.... I just don't know what are the cues to look for to get even a hint..

---------- Post added 28th Jul 2014 at 08:51 PM ----------

EXACTLY!! there are boundaries and that even if you are gay, les or bisexual and once you like someone who is straight it seems they have a siren on their heads and a big sign saying "OFF LIMITS"... i have had relationships before with straight girls.. and well... they were straight before they met me... but that's just them... still it's a case to case basis..depends on the person still